ADVANCED PROGRAM 6 MONTHS COURSE (MALE)

At DMC Fashion academy our course outlines follow a detailed and modern curriculum which helps to ensure that our students upon graduation are able to standout in the fashion designing industry as they carve out niches for themselves in their individual journeys in the industry.

Course Outline

INTRODUCTION TO MACHINES/SEWING MACHINE TECHNIQUES

  • Care and operation of a sewing machine
  • Threading & operations of a sewing machine
  • Hand and Hemming Stitches
  • Sewing straight on paper without thread
  • Sewing straight on fabric with thread
  • Sewing of different stitches
  • Sewing of different stitches
  • Single Straight Stitch
  • Double straight stitch
  • Gathering stitch
  • Ziz-zag stitch
  • Bending edges
  • Taking Accurate Measurements
  • Fixing of zips
  • ordinary zip
  • Invisible zip

 INTRODUCTION TO TROUSER MAKING

  • Basic measurements for trousers
  • Cutting of standard trouser (Native Trouser)
  • Straight Trouser
  • Pencil Trouser
  • Bootcut Trouser
  • MID-TEST 1

 INTRODUCTION TO NATIVE BLOUSE (BUBA)

  • Basic Measurements for male
  • Cutting of standard blouse
  • Cutting and sewing of different types of Facing
  • Cutting and sewing of different types of plackets
  • TEST & Examination

INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH TROUSERS

  • Basic Measurements for Pant trouser
  • Cutting and sewing of
  • pant trouser
  • chinos trouser
  • Jeans trouser
  • Fixing of different trouser pockets
  • Denim/chinos front trouser
  • pant trouser front trouser
  • welt pockets(single & double welt)
  • Fixing of trouser zip
  • Fixing of trouser band
  • MID-TEST 2

 INTRODUCTION TO SHIRT MAKING

  • Cutting of the standard shirt
  • Cutting and sewing of different collars
  • Flat collar: Peter pan
  • Collars with straight Roll e.g Eton collar
  • Roll collars
  • Turn down collars e.g Shirt
  • Standard collar e.g Chinese coll
  • TEST & Examination

Fees & Cost

ADMISSION FORM    #5000

STARTER KIT           #6000


TRAINING FEE 
      #150,OOO

  For Full Payment You Get A Table Top Sewing Machine.

  For Installment, Pay 70% And Pay The Remaining 30% Within 4 Weeks Of The Training

Register Now!